DSC8883 - REFERENCES AND TEST
Click on the "Take Test" link at the very bottom of this page to move to test.
Please note that your test will run best if you are using Chrome as your browser. If you use Safari it may require you to change your settings to allow for 3rd party cookies - which are needed to run the test pages.
- Anderson, S. C. & Mandell, D. L. (1989). The use of self-disclosure by professional social workers. Social Casework, 70, 259-67.
- Borenzweig, H. (1981). The self-disclosure of clinical social workers. Journal of Sociology and Social Welfare, 8, 432-460.
- Bradmiller, L. L. (1978). Self-disclosure in the helping relationship. Social Work Research and Abstracts, 14, 28-35.
- Corey, M. S. & Corey, G. (1992). Groups and group process. Pacific Grove, CA: Brooks/Cole
- Cornett, C. (1991). The “risky” intervention: Twinship self-object impasses and therapist self-disclosure in psychodynamic therapy. Clinical Social Work Journal, 19, 49-61.
- Edwards, Carla E., & Murdock, Nancy L. (1994). Characteristics of therapist self-disclosure in the counseling process. Journal of Counseling and Development, 72, 384-394.
- Freud, S. (1912). The dynamics of the transference. In the Standard Edition; Volume 12. London: Hogarth.
- Goldstein, E. G. (1994). Self-disclosure in treatment: What therapists do and don’t talk about. Clinical Social Work Journal, 22, 417-433.
- Hepworth, D. H. & Larsen, J. A. (1993). Direct social work practice. Pacific Grove, CA: Brooks/Cole.
- Kirst-Ashman, K. K. & Hull, G.H. Jr. (1993). Understanding generalist practice. Chicago: Nelson-Hall.
- Maroda, K, (2010) Psychodynamic Techniques: Working with Emotion in the Therapeutic Relationship. NY: Guilford Press
Thank you for choosing to study with yourceus.com. If you would like to return to review the course, click on the Review Course link below. If you are ready to take the test, click on the Take Test link below.
About your certificate of completion:
When you have completed the test and evaluation, your certificate will be available at any time on the Completed Courses page. You may print it out immediately, or keep it in our system for safekeeping and print out copies when they are needed.