ECM8495 - REFERENCES AND TEST
1. Carroll, R, Rhythm, reorientation, reversal: deep reorganization of the self in psychotherapy, in How Does Psychotherapy Work?, Ryan, J, ed., 2005, London: Karnac
2. Kolmes, Keely, Psy.D., Merz Nagel, Diana, LPC, DCC, and Anthony, Kate, D.Psych, FBACP, An Ethical Framework for the Use of Social Media by Mental Health Professionals, (January 2011) TILT Magazine, pages 20-29.
3. Kornblum, Janet, Social, Work Lives Collide on Networking Websites, (1/17/2008) USA Today downloaded from http://www.usatoday.com/tech/webguide/internetlife/2008-01-07-social-network-nobarriers_N.htm
4. Parish, Kathleen, LPC and Friedman, Jeffrey C., LISAC, Counselors, Clients, and Facebook, (February 7, 2011) www.counselormagazine.com Feature Articles – Professional Ethics downloaded from http://www.counselormagazine.com/component/content/article/61-professional-ethics/1149-counselors-clients-and-facebook
5. Reamer, Frederic G., Ph.D. Ethical Standards in social Work: A Review of the NASW Code of Ethics, 2nd Edition, NASW Press, 2006.
6. Reamer, Frederic G. Ph.D., Novel Boundary Challenges: Social Networking, (2011) Social Work Today – Eye on Ethics downloaded from http://www.socialworktoday.com/news/eoe_111309.shtml
7. Reamer, Frederic G. Ph.D., The Expanding Use of Computer-Based Services in Clinical Social Work,(2011) Social Work Today – Eye on Ethics downloaded from http://www.socialworktoday.com/news/eoe_111210.shtml
8. Reamer, Frederic G. Ph.D., The Challenge of Electronic Communication, (May/June 2008) Social Work Today, Vol. 8 No. 3 downloaded from http://www.socialworktoday.com/archive/EoEMayJun08.html
9. Reardon, Christina, Social Networking in Addiction Recovery – Raising Hopes, Concerns, (March/April 2010) Social Work Today, Vol. 10, No. 2, P. 8 downloaded from http://www.socialworktoday.com/archive/032210p.8.html
10. Robb, Matthew, MSW, LCSW-C, Pause Before Posting – Using Social Media Responsibly, (January/February 2011) Social Work Today, Vol. 11, No. 1, P. 8 downloaded from http://www.socialworktoday.com/archive/020911p8.shtml
11. Rosenberg McKay, Dawn, Your After-Work Behavior Can Harm Your Job or Career: Avoid Doing These Things After Work or You Could Lose Your Job downloaded from http://careeerplanning.about.com/od/workplacesurvival/tp/harm_your_job.htm
12. Scarton, Dana, Google and Facebook raise new issues for therapists and their clients, Washington Post, March 30, 2010
13. Strom-Gottfried, Kim, Ph.D., LISW, Straight Talk About Professional Ethics, Lyceum Books, Inc., 2007
14. Suler, John, The Online Disinhibition Effect, CyberPsychology & Behavior. June 2004, 7(3): 321-326
15. Thompson, Ken, Social Network Analysis: an introduction – The Bumble Bee, March 28, 2006 downloaded from http://www.bioteams.com/2006/03/28/social_network_analysis.html
Thank you for choosing to study with yourceus.com. If you would like to return to review the course, click on the Review Course link below. If you are ready to take the test, click on the Take Test link below.
About your certificate of completion:
When you have completed the test and evaluation, your certificate will be available at any time on the Completed Courses page. You may print it out immediately, or keep it in our system for safekeeping and print out copies when they are needed.