ERK4499 - REFERENCES AND TEST
1. Bennett, S (2004) ppt presentation, “Helping Students Apply Theory to Practice” NCAAA Orientation for Field Instruction.
2. Bisman, CD (1999) Social work assessment: case theory construction. Families in Society, 80(3), 240-246.
3. Bowen MD (1978) Family Therapy in Clinical Practice. Northvale NJ: Jason Aronson Inc
4. Graybeal C (2001) Strengths-based social work assessment: transforming the dominant paradigm. Families in Society: J of Contemporary Human Services, 82 (3) 233-242
5. Jordan C & Franklin C (2003) Clinical Assessment for Social Workers. 2nd Ed Chicago: Lycem Books pg 2
6. Kennedy, JA (2003) Kennedy Axis V (K Axis) from www.kenedymd.com
7. McGoldrick M (2007) Genograms: Assessment and Interventions (3rd Ed.) New York: Norton
8. Springer DW, Abell N & Hudson WW (2002) Creating and validating rapid assessment instruments for practice and research: Part One and Part Two. Research on Social Work Practice, 6, 752-768
9. Stiefel FC, Huyse FJ, Sollner W, Slaets JPJ, Lyons JS, Latour CHM, van der Wal, N, de Jongem P (2006) Operationalizing integrated care on a clinical level: the INTERMED project. Med Clin N Am 90, 713-758
You have now completed the course material. If you wish to review the course prior to taking the post-test, you may do so by clicking on the review course button below. This will take you to the beginning of Section One. You may return to the test section by clicking on the End button found on the first page of any section.
Thank you for choosing to study with yourceus.com. You may continue when ready.