ETH8585 - REFERENCES AND TEST
1. Abramson, M., Reflections on knowing oneself ethically: Toward a framework for social work practice, Families in Society, 1997, 77 (4); pp.195-201.
2. ACA Code of Ethics, Adopted by the American Counseling Association, Alexandria, VA, 2014, www.counseling.org
3. Code of Ethical Practice and Professional Conduct, State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board, 2001, www.cswmft.ohio. gov
4. Confidentiality vs Duty to Warn: HIV – Disclosure Guidelines for Social Workers, www.aidslaw.org
5. Corey, G., Corey, M., & Callanan, P., Issues and Ethics in the Helping Professions (5th edition), 1998, Pacific Grove, CA: Brooks-Cole
6. The Ethics of Social Work Principles and Standards, Adopted by the International Federation of Social Workers General Meeting, Colombo, Sri Lanka, July 1994, www.ifsw.org
7. Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct, American Psychological Associations, 2001 rev., www.apa.org
8. Forester-Miller H. & Davis, T, A Practitioner's Guide to Ethical Decision Making, American Counseling Association, www.counseling.org
9. Kagle, J. & Gielbelhausen, P., Dual Relationships and Professional Boundaries, Social Work, 1994, 39 (2); pp. 213-220
10. Manning, S. S. The social worker as moral citizen: Ethics in action, Social Work, 1997, 42 (3); pp. 223-230.
11. Mattison, M. Ethical decision making: The person in the process. Social Work, 2000, 45 (3), pp. 201-212
12. NASW Code of Ethics, National Association of Social Workers, Approved by the 1996 NASW Delegate Assembly and revised by the 1999 NASW Delegate Assembly, www.socialworkers.org
13. Reamer, F. G. The evolution of social work ethics, Social Work, 1998; 43 (6); pp. 488-500
14. Reamer, F. G. Ethical Dilemmas in Social Service; A Guide for Social Workers (2nd edition), 1993, Irvington, NY: Columbia University Press
15. Reamer, F. G. Ethical standards in social work: The NASW Code of Ethics. In R. L. Edwards (Ed.-in-Chief), Encyclopedia of social work, 1997 (19th edition, Supplement, pp. 113-123). Washington, DC: NASW Press.
16. Reamer, F. G. Malpractice claims against social workers: First facts, Social Work, 1995, 40 (5); pp. 595-601
17. Rock, B. and Congress, E. The new confidentiality for the 21st century in a managed care environment, Social Work, 1999, 44 (3); pp. 253-262
18. Walz, T., & Groze, V., The mission of social work revisited: An agenda for the 1990's. Social Work, 1991, 36(6); pp. 500-504
Thank you for choosing to study with yourceus.com. If you would like to return to review the course, click on the Review Course link below. If you are ready to take the test, click on the Take Test link below.
About your certificate of completion:
When you have completed the test and evaluation, your certificate will be available at any time on the Completed Courses page. You may print it out immediately, or keep it in our system for safekeeping and print out copies when they are needed.