MMD8386 - REFERENCES AND TEST
Click on the "Take Test" link at the very bottom of this page to move to test.
Please note that your test will run best if you are using Chrome as your browser. If you use Safari it may require you to change your settings to allow for 3rd party cookies - which are needed to run the test pages.
1. Addolorato, G., Stefanini, GF, Capristo, E, Caputo, F, Fasbarrini, A, Gasbarrinin, G, Anxiety and depression in adult untreated celiac subjects and in patients affected by inflammatory bowel disease: a personality "trait" or a reactive illness? Hepagastroenterology. 43(12), 1996, Nov.-Dec.
2. Adolphs, R, Baron-Cohen, S., Tranel, D, Imparied recognition of social emotions following amygdale damage. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 14(8), 2002, Nov.
3. Adult Conditions: Adrenal and Kidney Disorders. Urologyhealth.org
4. American Dietician's Guide to Vitamins and Minerals. www.cnn.com
5. Angry Feelings and Aggressive Behavior. University of Cambridge Counselling Service; www.counselling.cam.ac.uk
6. Antecedents, Consequences and Treatment of Drug Abuse: A Cognitive Science Perspective: Annual meeting of the College on Problems of Drug Dependence, San Francisco, CA June 18, 2000, www.nida.nih.gov
7. Anxiety and Endocrine Disease, www.drrichardhall.com
8. Benzinger, Katherine, PhD. The Physiology of Type, Part II. The C.G. Jung Page: www.cgjungpage.org
9. Bohrer, Gayle Johnson, MSN, RN. Uncovering Depression. Nurse Week, January 19, 2003.
10. Boyd, Mary Ann, PhD, DNS, APRN, BC. Psychiatric Nursing: Contemporary Practice. 2nd Edition. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins. Philadelphia. 2002
11. Boyd, Mary Ann, PhD, DNS, APRN, BC. Psychiatric Nursing: Contemporary Practice. 3rd Edition. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins. Philadelphia. 2005
12. Challacombe, DN, Wheeler, EE, Are the changes of mood in children with coeliac disease due to abnormal serotonin metabolism? Nutritional Health, 5(3-4), 1987
13. Complications of Otitis Media. www.utmb.edu
14. Depression. www.holisticonline.com
15. Depression: Risk Factors for Depression. Real Age. www.realage.com
16. Depression: The Role of Medical Illness and Drug Treatment In Depression. Aetna Inteli Health. www.intelihealth.com
17. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth edition. APA, 1994
18. Ear Infections. www.pharmacy.gov
19. Evancoe, Jill, Harman, Betsy and Inman, Jason. The Brain. www.isat.jmu.edu December 15, 1998.
20. Evangelou, N, Konz, D, Esiri, MM, Smith, S, Palace, J, and Matthews, PM, Regional axonal loss in the corpus callosum corretlates with cerebral white matter lesion volume and distribution in multiple sclerosis. Brain, V. 123, No. 9, 2000
22. Friedman, Richard A., M.D. Beyond Anger: Studying the Subconscious Nature of Rage. New York Times, November 12, 2002.
23. Gulesserian, Barbara J., MS, APRN,BC. The Relationship between Coping Resources of Depressed Psychiatric Inpatients and their Degree of Depression. Masters Thesis, Georgia State University, 1984.
24. Harvey, Johns, McKusick, Owens and Ross. The Principles and Practice of Medicine. 12th Edition. Appleton-Century and Crofts. New York. 1980.
25. Information to Clinicians: Anxiety and Depression in Medical Disorders. www.avd.rikshospitalet.no
26. Introduction: Head Injuries: Merck Manual Home Edition. www.merck.com
27. Larson, Joan Mathews, PhD. Seven Weeks to Sobriety. Villard Books, 1991.
28. Leon, F. George; Ashton, Adam Kellar; D’Mello, Dale A.; Dantz, Bezalel; Hefner, Jaye; Matson, Gary A.; Montano, C. Brendan; Pradko, James F.; Sussman, Norman; Winsberg, Bertrand. Journal of Family Practice, December, 2003.
29. Lezak, M. Neuropsychological Assessment, 2nd Ed., NY: Oxford University Press. Summarized in Subcorical, Cerebellar & Limbic System Lesions: Behavioral Deficits. web.lemoyne.edu
30. Long, Phillip W. Major Depressive Disorder, Internet Mental Health, www.mentalhealth.com
31. The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy. Fourteenth Edition. Marck Sharp and Dohme Research Laboratories. Rahway, New Jersey, 1982.
32. Mitchell, A, Steffenson, N, Davenport, K. Hypopituitarism Due to Traumatic Brain Injury. Critical Care Nurse. V. 17, No. 4, 1997
33. National Multiple Sclerosis Society, www.nationalmssociety.com
34. Office of Dietary Supplements, National Institute of Health. ods.od.nih.gov
35. Prader-Willi Syndrome Association (UK). http://pwsa.co.uk
36. Sports Related Head Injury. www.neurosurgerytoday.org
47. Zest for life. www.anyvitamins.com/gaba-info.htm
Thank you for choosing to study with yourceus.com. If you would like to return to review the course, click on the Review Course link below. If you are ready to take the test, click on the Take Test link below.
About your certificate of completion:
When you have completed the test and evaluation, your certificate will be available at any time on the Completed Courses page. You may print it out immediately, or keep it in our system for safekeeping and print out copies when they are needed.